Resources for Parents and Educators
Basic & Information Literacy
- Project Success lets The Library help you by gathering materials for in-class or in-library use.
- Use The Library’s Open for Discovery Bags and Crates for quick, grab-and go reading materials and resources for your classroom.
- Learn about the Six Early Literacy Skills and what you can do get your children and students ready to read.
- Find books and materials at The Library about literacy skills.
- Have Education Connection e-newsletters delivered to your email.
- Find county services.
- Find local schools.
- Get an overview of Home Education and Private Tutoring in PA
- Find local child care
- CHIP is health insurance for kids.
- Find resources and services for kids with special health care needs and disabilities with the Special Kids Network.
- The Vaccines for Children program allows kids without health insurance to get immunized.
- PA WIC provides pregnant women, mothers, and caregivers of infants with healthy food and nutrition services.
- Find books and materials at The Library about children’s health.
- Find books and materials at The Library about money, spending, and saving.