Friends of the Library
Back Row, L-R: Jack Snodgrass, Harold Cramer, Kathy Denton, Ginny Streckewald, Kathie Bard, Nan Cavanaugh (Secretary), Michael Clater, Bob Alpert
Front Row, Seated, L-R: Jo Sheppard (Vice-President), Pat Hassinger, Darlene Kvaternik (President), Deborah Braxton (Treasurer)
- Number of members: 46
- Frequency of meetings: Monthly, except book sale months
- Average number attending meetings: 6-10
- Next book sale: October 23-25, 2020. Friends have access to the members-only preview sale the evening before the official sale start, from 5-7pm. You can even join the Friends when you walk through the door!
- Where books are stored: Donated storage unit
- Where sales are held: Paxtang Municipal Building, 3423 Derry Street, Harrisburg
- Other regular & special Friends activities: newsletter; some adult, children’s, and family programs
Children's Book Give Away
Saturday, October 24, 2020
10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Kline Library Parking Lot
Spring 2021 Book Sale
April 21-24, 2021
Coming in 2021! Date yet to be determined.
Darlene Kvaternik - President
Jo Sheppard - Vice President
Nan Cavenaugh - Secretary
Deborah Braxton, Treasurer